Thursday, June 21, 2012

On Vacation...Aloha!

Hi guys!I'm currently on vacation so I won't be posting anything on my blog this week.If you're wondering where I am,well I'm currently stuck in Bankok airport because of a four hour flight delay to Koh Samui.(Yes,it's filled with beaches.Jealous yet?)Well you shouldn't be,because the delay sucks.I'll be doing scuba-diving and snorkeling there as well.Cant wait to get there and hopefully I'll become active again next week.Though I can't promise that I'll be as active as before with my school reopening and all that.Well,ta-ta!And see you again next week!Can't wait to share stories about my trip! XD

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!You are absolutely about to make my day! :)
I really appreciate feedback from my readers on every single one of my posts but please keep in mind that Daydreaming Bookworm is an award free zone. I used to accept blog award tags before but now I really don't have the time.Sorry!